Additionally, we release the concatenations of all five above datasets as a single evaluation dataset ("ALL").
You can download all the evaluation datasets here [<1MB].
- Philip Edmonds and Scott Cotton. 2001. Senseval-2: Overview. In Proceedings of The Second International Workshop on Evaluating Word Sense Disambiguation Systems, pages 1–6, Toulouse, France.
- Benjamin Snyder and Martha Palmer. 2004. The English all-words task. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on the Evaluation of Systems for the Semantic Analysis of Text (SENSEVAL-3), Barcelona, Spain, pages 41–43, Barcelona, Spain.
- Sameer Pradhan, Edward Loper, Dmitriy Dligach, and Martha Palmer. 2007. SemEval-2007 task-17: English lexical sample, SRL and all words. In Proceedings of SemEval, pages 87–92.
- Roberto Navigli, David Jurgens, and Daniele Vannella. 2013. SemEval-2013 Task 12: Multilingual Word Sense Disambiguation. In Proceedings of SemEval 2013, pages 222–231.
- Andrea Moro and Roberto Navigli. 2015. Semeval-2015 task 13: Multilingual all-words sense disambiguation and entity linking. Proceedings of SemEval-2015.